The Management Team
Heinrich Baumann has been the President/Managing Partner of the Eberspächer Group since 2004.
Heinrich Baumann was born in 1966, in Darmstadt. He is married and has two children. After his Abitur (high-school graduation) and two years with the German Armed Forces where he trained as a reserve officer, he studied electronic engineering at the Technical University of Munich (1988-1993). He then worked as a management consultant for Ernst & Young. After completing a Masters in Business Administration (MBA) in Fontainebleau, France (1998), he worked as a management consultant for McKinsey in Vienna.
- Member of the Advisory Board of Suppliers of VDA (German Association of the Automotive Industry)
- President of the Landesverband der Baden-Württembergischen Industrie e.V. (LVI) industry association
- Vice-President of Unternehmer Baden-Württemberg (Industry and Employer Organisation Baden-Württemberg)
- Member of the Presidium of CDU Council of Economic Advisers (Wirtschaftsrat der CDU e. V.)
- Deputy President of the Chamber of Industry and Commerce (IHK) in Stuttgart and President of the IHK District Chamber Esslingen-Nürtingen